Key Stage 4
Our uniform supplier is Sportswear International Ltd. Orders can be placed online www.swischoolwear.co.uk (order via PARENTS ONLINE). Orders can also be placed by telephone 01928 752 610, by post or by fax using this order form.
Uniform Expectations (from September 2019)
Please note: we have agreed on a new version of the school uniform that will become compulsory for all students in Years 9-11 in a phased introduction from September 2019. These items will be supplied by our chosen schoolwear provider; SWI. The new uniform will be available to purchase from Monday 3rd June 2019.
The uniform will be:
Grey jumper with logo. It is mandatory to purchase these uniform items via our supplier, SWI.
The following items can be purchased from any supplier, however, we hope that as many families as possible will purchase the SWI uniform items:
- Plain grey trousers
- Plain grey skirt (straight or pleated)
- Plain grey shorts
The following items can be purchased from any supplier:
- White buttoned plain shirt.
- Plain black shoes or trainers.
In order to minimise the cost of the change to families, we are proposing to phase the introduction of the new uniform as follows:
September 2019 – Students in the incoming Year 9 and 10 to wear the new uniform
September 2020 – Students in all years from Year 9 to 11 to be wearing the new uniform
Please see below for images of the new uniform:
PE Kit Expectations (from September 2019)
*Please read the below document for further details.
These items must be purchased from SWI
- Raglan Polo Shirt
- Track Top
- Black Football Socks
These items can be purchased from any supplier
- Track Pants
- Black Leggings
- Black Trainers or Astro Boots (outdoor footwear)
- White trainers (indoor footwear)
Key Stage 5
- Smart collared shirt or blouse – No T-shirts or vest tops
- Plain jumper, cardigan or jacket – No obvious logo or hoodies
- Smart Trousers – No denim or leggings please
- Smart knee length skirt or shorts – No denim or sportswear
- Functional smart shoes