Key Stage 4
Our uniform supplier is Sportswear International Ltd. Orders can be placed online www.swischoolwear.co.uk (order via PARENTS ONLINE). Orders can also be placed by telephone 01928 752 610, by post or by fax using this order form.
SWI have created a ‘How to Guide’ for using their website. Please view the guide here. They have also created an information leaflet, including how they are staying Covid-19 secure, which you can view here.
Grey jumper with logo. It is mandatory to purchase this uniform item via our supplier, SWI.
The following items can be purchased from any supplier, however, we hope that as many families as possible will purchase the SWI uniform items:
- Plain grey trousers (leggings are only permitted under a skirt and do not count as trousers)
- Plain grey skirt (straight or pleated)
- Plain grey shorts
The following items can be purchased from any supplier:
- White buttoned plain shirt.
- Plain black shoes or trainers.
Please see below for images of the uniform:
PE Kit Expectations
Please read the below document for further details.
These items must be purchased from SWI
- Raglan Polo Shirt
- Track Top
- Black Football Socks
These items can be purchased from any supplier
- Track Pants
- Black Leggings
- Black Trainers or Astro Boots (outdoor footwear)
- White trainers (indoor footwear)
Key Stage 5
The Academy would like to remind students in the Sixth Form on the need to dress in smart casual clothes. Dress should be neat, tidy and comfortable as befits the workplace. You are working in a learning environment and your choice of clothes must reflect this. The following are permitted:
- Jeans without tears or rips, knee length skirts, trousers, knee length tailored shorts, combats, smart trousers and cords
- Shirts, blouses, t-shirts, hoodies and jumpers (all without inappropriate logos)
- Knee length dresses
- Leggings when worn with a top that covers to at least the mid-thigh
- Shoes or trainers suitable for the workplace
The following are not permitted:
- Torn/ripped jeans
- Revealing t- shirts and/or tops (eg. crop tops or tops with a plunge neckline)
- Vest tops
- Shorts and skirts that are not at least knee length
- No open- toed shoes or shoes without backs to them (eg. Sandals or flip-flops)
- Inappropriate logos on any item of clothing
- Hats (such as baseball caps) and gloves inside school buildings
- Joggers or tracksuits
You will be issued with a personalised identity lanyard at the beginning of Year 12. All students must wear their lanyard whilst on site. If you forget your lanyard you can collect a temporary one. There is a replacement cost for lost lanyards.
Cambridge Academy for Science and Technology warmly invite prospective families to attend our Open Evening for entry to Year 9, 10 and 12 September 2021 on Monday 2nd, Tuesday 3rd and Thursday 5th November 2020.
Please click here for further information.