Key Stage 4
Our uniform supplier is Sportswear International Ltd. Orders can be placed online www.swischoolwear.co.uk (order via PARENTS ONLINE). Orders can also be placed by telephone 01928 752 610, by post or by fax using this order form.
SWI have created a ‘How to Guide’ for using their website. Please view the guide here. They have also created an information leaflet, including how they are staying Covid-19 secure, which you can view here.
Grey jumper with logo. It is mandatory to purchase this uniform item via our supplier, SWI.
The following items can be purchased from any supplier, however, we hope that as many families as possible will purchase the SWI uniform items:
- Plain grey trousers (leggings are only permitted under a skirt and do not count as trousers)
- Plain grey skirt (straight or pleated)
- Plain grey shorts
The following items can be purchased from any supplier:
- White buttoned plain shirt.
- Plain black shoes or trainers.
Please see below for images of the uniform:
PE Kit Expectations
Please read the below document for further details.
These items must be purchased from SWI
- Raglan Polo Shirt
- Track Top
- Black Football Socks
These items can be purchased from any supplier
- Track Pants
- Black Leggings
- Black Trainers or Astro Boots (outdoor footwear)
- White trainers (indoor footwear)
Key Stage 5
- Smart collared shirt or blouse – No T-shirts or vest tops
- Plain jumper, cardigan or jacket – No obvious logo or hoodies
- Smart Trousers – No denim or leggings please
- Smart knee length skirt or shorts – No denim or sportswear
- Functional smart shoes
Coronavirus & School Closure Information
Our schools are following the government guidelines with regard to the reopening of schools for some students. Please click here for further information.